Thursday, February 3, 2011

PORTFOLIO ASSESSMENT

1) Serial killings (compare and contrast)
 Monday, December 20, 2010

This post tells us about both articles written in Ny times and Ny daily news. This ARTICLE IS ABOUT serial killing. Why I chose this article as one of my best was that we can easily compare the both articles and see which one is more detailed.

2) FASHION OF 1961

Monday, January 3, 2011


This is about fashion if 1961, this ARTICLE will tell u about how people dressed up in 1961’s.As I was amazed and delighted by the fashion of 1961; I decided to choose this as my best post.

3) House Chores
Monday, December 13, 2010

This blog is about people who don’t like to do house chores. I am one of them. I also hate to do house chores. Hence I am with all those people who hate scrubbing, moping, laundry and washing dishes.

4) Geological Wonders
Wednesday, January 19, 2011

This blog is about different geological wonders in the world, a look at some of the geological wonders that this wonderful earth holds. Why I chose this blog as one of best was that because every country has its special specialty that amazes everyone.


5) Underwater Sculptures
Thursday, January 13, 2011

This blog is about a famous underwater museum (the Cancun Marine Park ) in  Mexico. The sculptures are based on members of the local community. The Cancun Marine Park is one of the most visited museum in the world with over 725, 000 visitors each year. This whole phenomena can mesmerize anyone.



My biggest strength is that I can talk about any topic on hand. As one can see that there are a lot of variations in my blogs. My biggest weakness is that I don’t go into detail or explain the topic fully. My blogs represent me as the way I think and feel and act. As a writer I feel one should be able to write about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment